Located in the beautiful area of southwest Las Vegas, the health professionals at Progressive Health Center are dedicated to helping you achieve optimum wellness and performance by integrating the most advanced, innovative, and evidenced based treatments available.
Ms. Daryl Haynes, Retired Business Manager: "With Dr. Sobran's direction...I was amazed at the positive results. When I left the doctor's office, I had NO pain in my neck and shoulder areas."
R. Nettles, Full Time Student: "I recommend Dr. Sobran to anyone old or young, he is super cool and easy to talk to."
- Globally, there are more than 1 billion overweight adults, at least 300 million of them obese.
- Obesity and overweight pose a major risk for chronic diseases, including type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hypertension and stroke, and certain forms of cancer.
- The key causes are increased consumption of energy-dense foods high in saturated fats and sugars, and reduced physical activity.
Source World Health Organization Website 2010
- One-fifth of adults 65 years and older said they had experienced pain in the past month that persisted for more than 24 hours.
- Almost three-fifths of adults 65 and older with pain said it had lasted for 1 year or more.
- More than one-quarter of adults interviewed said they had experienced low back pain in the past 3 months.
- Between the periods 1988-1994 and 1999-2002, the percentage of adults who took a narcotic drug to alleviate pain in the past month rose from 3.2 percent to 4.2 percent.
Source CDC Website 2010
- Athletes can maximize their health and performance through a well designed complimentary injury prevention and treatment program. A recent survey of NFL trainers found that 31% of NFL teams have an “official” chiropractor on staff; of teams without an official chiropractor,12% referred players to chiropractors
Stump JL. et al. The Use and Role of Sport Chiropractors in the National Football League: A Short Report. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics.25(3). 2002.
- Sports massage may be tailored to the pre and post competition needs of athletes, but athletes also use regularly scheduled sessions to help avoid injuries. Since the evidence supporting the effectiveness of massage is so overwhelming, it was included in the official medical services at the Olympics for the first time in Atlanta in 1996.
Smith LL. et al. The Effects of Atheltic Massage on Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness, Creatine Kinase, and Neutrophil Count: A Preliminary Report. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 19(2):93-99. 1994.
Due to the current declining health status of today’s population it is our mission at Progressive Health Center to help transform the health of our community by bringing together the principles of integrative health care for the purpose of designing a unique relationship with our patients to help in their healing process.
Our patients receive only the finest quality of care through utilizing state of the art equipment, advanced manual therapy techniques, and individualized treatment programs. Our physicians receive ongoing post graduate training in several integrative health, rehabilitation, and wellness sciences in order to provide patients with the foundations for optimum health and longevity.
|Are you tired of:|
Being in pain?
Struggling with your weight?
|OR would you like to:|
Improve your overall performance?
Enhance your athletic game?
Achieve a better quality of life?
Yes? Your journey from illness to peak performance begins with the caring doctors, therapists, and staff at Progressive Health Center!
Call today to schedule a consultation or for further information attend our “optimizing your health” complimentary educational workshop.
At Progressive Health Center we are focused on creating personalized plans for pain, prevention, and performance to promote an active lifestyle.